I'm not sure if this is the recipe you want....if not let me know. I translated it from Portugese so It's a little akward. I think you can substitute most of the ingredients with similar stuff.
1/2 box lasagna noodles
1 can crema de leite**
1 box cream cheese
1 chopped tomato
1 green pepper, chopped
Beef bouillon
1 cup tomato paste or ketchup
3 tbsp olive oil
Shredded chicken
Chicken bouillon
400 g mozzerella cheese
300 g deli ham
1 can corn
1 chopped onion
garlic to taste
1 TBSP margarine
Cilantro
Green onions
Oregano
Parmesan cheese.
Bring water and beef bouillon to a boil. Add noodles and cook until tender. In another pan, saute' in chicken bouillon: onion, tomato, green pepper, margarine, garlic, cilantro and green onion. Add 1/2 cup water and cook until the water is gone. Add olive oil and cook until dry. Add chicken. Add tomato paste and corn. Add creme de leite. Add parmesan. Add salt. Grese pan and layer; Sauce, pasta, ham and cheese, pasta , sauce, pasta, ham and cheese. Put remaining parmesan on top. Sprinkle with oregano. Cook until cheese melts.
** You can buy this in a lot of specialty markets, but you could substitue heavy whipping cream, evaporated milk or sour cream. I've used the creme de leite, and I've used evaporated milk. I don't think it really makes much of a difference. Isaac thought sour cream would taste best.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Jenn! Sounds like the one.
ReplyDelete